Saturday 13 June 2020

You have just got to read My Life with the Walter Boys by Ali Novak

 


 

My Life with the Walter Boys  

By Ali Novak 

 

Jackie's life is completley turned upside down when her family dies in a car accident. 😭 She has to move across the country to live with her new guardians the Walters, who have twelve sons (well techincally eleven). Jackie's way of life is turned upside down. Especially, considering some of the older guys are really cute! 😀 And suddenly she finds herself in a middle of a war while two of the brothers fight for her attention!! 

 

Firstly, I really want to live in the Walter's house because they have a really nice house, with land and horses and stuff. I loved Cole, but Alex was really nice too! 😂 This book is really good and I loved every single minute of it.

 

I picked up this book on Amazon


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#BlogTour - The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army by Glen Craney @glencraney @cathiedunn

  The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army By Glen Craney Two armies. One flag. No honor. The most shocking day in American history...