Thursday 29 April 2021

This book is worth checking out!

 

 


 The Subway Girls

By Susie Orman Schnall

⭐⭐⭐⭐

If you love historical ficiton, then this novel has to be on your radar because it is simply brilliant. 

I simply could not put this book down. The characters, the setting, everything about this book drew me in. The only reason why I did not give it a five star is because I thought it had a little of a shaky start and was a little predictable, but, this is a novel that I really enjoyed.

I will certainly be on the lookout for other books by this author.

I picked up my copy over on Amazon. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#BlogTour - The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army by Glen Craney @glencraney @cathiedunn

  The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army By Glen Craney Two armies. One flag. No honor. The most shocking day in American history...