Saturday 30 May 2020

Oh my goodness, you have to read The Heartbreakers (Heartbreak Chronicles) by Ali Novak

 

 


 

The Heartbreakers 

(Heartbreak Chronicles)

By Ali Novak

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Stella is a photograph, she is a triplet, her sister has cancer and is going through chemopherapy and is in love with this band called The heartbreakers. Stella, unkowningly meets a member of the band at Starbucks! So, Stella and her brother go to a signing to get some stuff for their sister, but the queue gets cut off just before it is there turn. But when they go back to the hotel they meet one of the bandmembers, who signes the stuff and they spend the evening with the band. Stella falls in love with Oliver and she is invited to become the tours official photographer. 

 

I loved this book so much. I really could turn the pages fast enough. It had everthing I wanted. realistic characters, a fabulous plot, a band, and romance with cute guys! I can't wait to read book 2!  

 

I first read this book on Wattpad but when I learnt it had been published, I had to buy it. You can find it over on Waterstones.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#BlogTour - The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army by Glen Craney @glencraney @cathiedunn

  The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army By Glen Craney Two armies. One flag. No honor. The most shocking day in American history...