Saturday 23 May 2020

Make sure you have a box full of tissues if you are going to read Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, Book 3) By Suzanne Collins

 

Mockingjay 

(The Hunger Games, Book 3)

By Suzanne Collins

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 Oh my God! What the hell just happened? I was not expecting that. This novel broke my heart and the ending 😭 I have not cried so much at a book's ending in ages. 

 

I can understand why this book, this series is so very popular. This was one heck of an emotional journey, but so worth the effort I put into reading it. 

 

Katniss, Peeta - how I have grown to love these characters, and I am so going to miss them.

 

This series is an absolute must read.  


I picked up my copy at Waterstones.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#BlogTour - The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army by Glen Craney @glencraney @cathiedunn

  The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army By Glen Craney Two armies. One flag. No honor. The most shocking day in American history...