Saturday 4 July 2020

I am seriously past caring as to who killed Jughead!

 

 

 
 

Can you have too much of a good thing? I must admit, when Riverdale first came out, I was glued to the screen. I could not get enough of Archie, Jughead and Cheryl - not so keen on Betty, but there would be something wrong if you liked every single character in a series - right?


Anyway, what I loved about Riverdale was how random it was. One moment it was all serious, and there was some terrible killer on the loose, and the next episode played out like a musical, where everybody sang. You never knew quite what you were going to happen next. Alas, series four just...it just had lost that spark. It no longer interested me. I no longer grew excited about the next episode, and then I decided enough was enough and me and Riverdale parted ways. I am sure Jughead is still alive, but I don't think I can stomach one more episode. 


So, my take on Riverdale was it started out good and then lost its momentum and therefore lost my interest. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#BlogTour - The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army by Glen Craney @glencraney @cathiedunn

  The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army By Glen Craney Two armies. One flag. No honor. The most shocking day in American history...