Saturday 15 August 2020

Have a box of tissues close to hand if you read Allegiant (Divergent, Book 3) by Veronica Roth

 

 

  

Allegiant

(Divergent, Book 3) 

By Veronica Roth 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

Veronica Roth, how can you be so cruel? 

 

I don't think I have ever cried so much at the ending of a book as I did with this one. 😭😭😭

 

Once again, Tris is having to deal with things no one should have to deal with, and she does so with such bravery and courage, or perhaps it would be better to say that she had to pretend to be brave in order for her friends to survive. 

 

This series has been brilliant from beginning to end, and I cannot wait to read more books by this author - hopefully, this time, with a more happier ending. 

 

I picked my copy up at Waterstones

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

#BlogTour - The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army by Glen Craney @glencraney @cathiedunn

  The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army By Glen Craney Two armies. One flag. No honor. The most shocking day in American history...