Saturday 8 August 2020

Put that book down and pick Insurgent up!

 

Insurgent 

(Divergent, Book 2)  

By Veronica Roth

 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Honestly, if you are reading this review and not reading the series, what the hell is wrong with you?

 
We are back with Tris and Four (heart-beats a little faster at the mention of his name) as they struggle to come to terms with what happened in book 1. Unsurprisingly, Tris suffers survival guilt, but it somehow makes her more determined than ever before. And as for Four, there are some shocking truths which he will find complicated to process.


I love the world that Veronica Roth has created. This series, and this novel, is so well written and so captivating that I found that I lost all track of time. I cannot wait to get my hands on Book 3.

 

I brought my copy in Waterstones

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#BlogTour - The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army by Glen Craney @glencraney @cathiedunn

  The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army By Glen Craney Two armies. One flag. No honor. The most shocking day in American history...