Thursday, 24 September 2020

It is a truth universally knowledge that this book was boring.

 


 

Pride and Prejudice

By Jane Austen

 

⭐⭐

 

I can't understand what all the fuss is about. And Mr Darcy - why would anyone consider him a dashing hero. He is obnoxious, and although he does help Elizabeth at the end of the book, I cannot understand why all his arrogant behaviour before is simply swept under the carpet.

 

I found this novel really dull, and it dragged on and one, and then near the end, there is a letter, which basically sums up the entire story. 

 

I don't think I will be reading any more books by Jane Austen.

 

I regreatfully wasted my money on this book at Waterstones. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Love E'er Meant by Janet Wertman

  What Love E'er Meant  By Janet Wertman Publication Date: Septembre 7th, 2026 Publisher: independently published Pages: 432 Genre: Hist...