Saturday 19 September 2020

You will need more than a box of tissues, you are going to need a lorry fulll if you read The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas bby John Boyne

 

 

 The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas  

By John Boyne

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Bruno is this little nine year old who is completely innocent of the world that he lives in. He is completley unaware of what is happening to the Jews and he has no idea about The Finial Solution. His most pressing concern is that he has to move house. The move means he has no one to play with and that is when he meets Shmuel - the boy in the stripped pyjamas.

 

This book 😭😭😭 the ending 😭😭😭 It emotionally exausted me. I am sure this book is going to haunt me for the rest of my life, what happens, oh my goodness. I can't even....

 

I bought my copy of this book from Amazon

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#BlogTour - The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army by Glen Craney @glencraney @cathiedunn

  The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army By Glen Craney Two armies. One flag. No honor. The most shocking day in American history...