Saturday 14 November 2020

A scandalous affair between a Lady and the gamekeeper!

 

 


 

Lady Chatterley's Lover

By

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐ 

 

I can see why this book was so scandalous when it first came out! So this very posh lady falls in love with the gamekeeper. No one saw that one coming, did they? 😂

 

This story follows this scandalous relationship between Constance and Mellors, who could not come from more different backgrounds. 

 

I thought this book was fabulous, and I found their relationship very interesting. The sex scenes in this novel are a little odd, but they must have been very shocking when this book came out.

 

I picked my copy up at Waterstones.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#BlogTour - The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army by Glen Craney @glencraney @cathiedunn

  The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army By Glen Craney Two armies. One flag. No honor. The most shocking day in American history...