Friday 16 April 2021

A truly wonderful book!

 

 


 The Beekeeper's Promise

By Fiona Valpy

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This novel is utterly enthralling. This is a story about survival, it is about the human sprit, and it is about two very different women who lived in very different times 

Abi was a character that I really adored. She has escaped an abusive relationship and heads to a yoga retreat in France and it is here that her life is turned around and she learns about Eliane, who worked with the Resistance in World War 2.

The Beekeeper’s Promise is the kind of novel that once started, is impossible to put down. I was so engrossed in this novel that I lost all sense of time. This is the kind of book that I would happily read over and over again.

 

I picked up my copy over on Waterstones. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#BlogTour - The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army by Glen Craney @glencraney @cathiedunn

  The Yanks are Starving: A Novel of the Bonus Army By Glen Craney Two armies. One flag. No honor. The most shocking day in American history...